Halloween part 1: Battle of the creatures!

We took this dragon for a glide, to spread his wings, cross some barriers and conquer his fear of scary creatures. And for a kid who used to be afraid of monsters.....he is now spitting fire!  
"One day, greater dragons will come into the world!"

We are just a step inside the maze....and Nate is not to sure if he is ready for what he set out to do....
....I assure him we can leave any time he wish... I can carry him through, or even back outside....

....but he pulls himself together, stating "I'm a vampiredragon!"
Surrounded by zombies, he's obviously making up a plan....
....and then, out of blue.... he got up close! Totally took me by surprise, but I caught the moment! His next move with this inhuman thing was just hilarious....
 
....."My teeth are better then yours!"  I was dying! This kid totally felt more powerful than the creature, and was seriously about to take charge!
Any fear is now gone!


....no challenge to big.....
.....and when we entered the kitchen part, he started dancing through it....slow motion.....ready to attack these dragonlicious entrees!  

Feasting!




"Who's tha mastah?"

THE END OF THE MAZE


Flapping wings from; Hollywood Toys And Costumes. Black Leather Pants from; "Once Upon A Kid", bought at; Iguana Vintage. Black Shirt: Sahara Club